Portable Noise Screens
Free Standing Mobile Alternative To Permanent Enclosures
IAC patented Portable Noise Screens are a practical, cost-effective alternative to permanent enclosures, especially in high production, multi-noise source situations. These free-standing acoustical screens separate workers from noise sources providing excellent noise barrier and noise absorption characteristics.
Individual screens assemble in minutes and may be easily joined to form wall sections of any length or enclosures of any shape. IAC Portable Noise Screens make it quick and easy to create noise partitions, equipment enclosures, employee noise shelters, and work station dividers.
Portable Noise Screens are extremely versatile and can be used as:
- Noise partitions to separate noisy areas from other populated work areas
- Equipment enclosures to isolate noise sources from the rest of the work environment
- Employee shelters to manage noise exposure by creating “safe zones” for break and rest areas
- Work station separators to “Divide and Conquer” the cumulative effect of many noise sources limiting an employee’s noise exposure to their workstation only and reducing TWA
- Temporary noise barriers during maintenance or other occasional activities
- Movable noise barriers and enclosures when reconfiguring work areas
- Standard 4’x 8’ screens are available from stock and ship via UPS.
- Patented snap-together frame with adjustable feet allows for unlimited positioning.
- Frame is powder coated with a tough black enamel finish for lasting durability.
- Composite noise barrier absorber curtain panel easily attaches securely to the frame.
- Noise control curtain features our ¾ LB reinforced vinyl barrier laminated to our 1” thick Sorba-Glas® quilted sound absorber.
- Screen provides STC-25 and NRC 0.75 acoustical performance.
- Unit meets ASTM E84 Class I fire rating.
- Screens assemble in minutes without tools.
- Add optional swivel casters for maximum portability.
- Also available with our mar-resistant PVC noise barrier.
Portable Screen Style
SOUND TRANSMISSION LOSS – dB
Octave Band Center Frequency – Hz
3⁄4 LB Vinyl
3⁄4 LB Vinyl
Sound Transmission Loss Data per ASTM E90-09 and E413-10 Lab Tests
Sound Absorption Data per ASTM C423-09a and E795-05 Lab Tests
TL = Transmission Loss in dB
STC = Sound Transmission Class
NR / NRC = Noise Reduction Coefficient
Test Data & Specifications