Panl-Sorb® Acoustic Metal Panels
INC Panl-Sorb Metal Acoustical Panels combine maximum noise absorption and durability in an attractive, modular unit. Our functional flat perforated panels can be located anywhere on walls and ceilings to instantly reduce noise levels and control reverberation... solving the problems that make communication and concentration difficult in many environments.
Acoustic Metal Panel Benefits:
Our acoustical metal panels are rugged enough for industrial environments, yet attractive enough for placement in commercial and institutional spaces like offices, auditoriums and gymnasiums making Panl-Sorb one of the most versatile sound absorbers available. And with their high noise reduction characteristics, most problems can be solved with as little as 25-30% coverage of the reflective surfaces making Panl-Sorb a very cost-effective solution to your problem.
Offered in a wide variety of colors and sizes with built in mounting brackets, Panl-Sorb acoustical panels can be installed in rows or a variety of patterns that will best compliment your room’s interior design. Optional low-frequency and continuous coverage mounting systems are also available to provide a broad range of performance requirements.
Acoustic Metal Panel Applications
Panl-Sorb Metal Acoustical Panels provide excellent acoustical and aesthetic
enhancement to these typical spaces:
- Manufacturing Facilities and Distribution Centers
- Water Treatment Plants
- Offices, Meeting Rooms, Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Gymnasiums & swimming pools
- Correctional Facilities
- Subway stations and transit facilities
- Churches, Broadcast, Theaters, and Classroom Environments
- Outdoor Equipment Screens
Acoustic Metal Panels Product Features
- 2” thick fully formed one-piece 22 gauge perforated metal panel shell is attractive and sturdy
- Standard built-in flush mount brackets are 18 gauge steel
- Standard panels fabricated of corrosion resistant electro-galvanized steel
- Low frequency stand-off mounting brackets available
- High-Performance noise absorption characteristics to NRC 1.05
- Choice of sound absorbing fills and densities as well as several protective encapsulation options available
- ASTM E-84 Class I fire rating
Acoustic Metal Panel Sizes, Finishes & Colors
The following standard panels are offered. Custom sizes, finishes and colors are available.
- Panel Thickness: Standard units are 2” thick.
- Panel Sizes: Standard units are 30” wide X lengths up to 12’.
- Panel Materials: Electro-galvanized steel standard. Aluminum and stainless steel available.
- Panel Finishes: Air dry enamel painting, epoxy and chemical cure coatings, outdoor coatings, and baked polyester powder coating available.
Panl-Sorb Acoustical Performance
The following is a sampling of acoustical characteristics of our most popular Panl-Sorb styles and mounting conditions.
Panl-Sorb Metal Acoustical Panels - Acoustical Data
|Panl-Sorb Style||Mounting||Absorption Data by Octave Band Frequency (Hz)||NRC|
Other Noise Control Products:
Sorba-Glas Noise Absorbing Wall Blankets
Bafl-Sorb Sound Absorbing Ceiling Baffles
Fabri-Sorb Decorative Acoustical Panels
Portable Noise Screens
Panl-Flow HVAC Silencers
Noise Control Adhesives & Accessories
Questions? Your INC Sales Engineer is ready to provide answers, planning help, application tips — whatever you need! Call us at 1-800-954-1998, send Email, or fill out a Request For Quotation — whatever is easiest for you.
Contact Us about Acoustic Metal Panels