Scientifically Designed Sound and Noise Absorption
Industrial Noise Control acoustical convoluted foam is a 1.5 lb. density open cell polyurethane noise absorbing foam scientifically developed to provide superior sound absorption characteristics in the mid-low frequency ranges.
The distinctive "cone" shape provides four times more absorptive surface area than flat foam. And, it deflects and entraps sound waves within the material making this a very acoustically efficient foam.
Our foam is a lightweight material easily applied to almost any surface using our acoustic foam adhesive or mechanical fasteners.
It is ideal for lining machine surfaces, cabinets, guards, wall, enclosures, sound traps, and privacy panels in computer rooms, and offices. It can be cut into custom sizes or shapes using a sharp safety knife. Contact us for more information
Convoluted Foam Features
- Strong light weight material
- Meets UL 94 fire rating
- 250°F maximum temperature range
- Resist oils, alkali and mild acids
- Charcoal Color
- Supplied in standard sets of two mating sheets
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing available
- Cuts easily with sharp utility knife
- Can be applied to most surfaces using foam adhesive, INC mounting-pin assemblies or mechanical fasteners (See INC Adhesives and Accessories for more details)
AVAILABLE FROM STOCK
SHIPS by UPS
Convoluted Foam Applications
Industrial Noise Control acoustical convoluted foam is a great choice when a lightweight, high-performance sound absorber is needed, particularly where low and mid range frequency sound absorption is required, and a UL-94 fire rating is sufficient. Ideally suited for lining machine surfaces, cabinets, guards, walls, enclosures, ducts, privacy panels, computer rooms and recording studios.
Do not use near open flame or sparks.
Convoluted Foam Performance and Dimensions
Convoluted Foams - Acoustical Data
|Convoluted Foam Style||Thickness||Sq. Ft. / Set||NRC, by Octave Band Frequency (Hz)||NRC|
- All convoluted foams are sold in sets of two mating sheets each 27" x 54".
- Economy bulk packaging is available for orders of more than 20 sets.
- For large volume requirements special order sheets of 54" x 96" are available.
- Pressure sensitive adhesive backing is available on selected products as a special order.
Industrial Noise Control Acoustical Convoluted Sound Absorber Foam Data Sheet
Other Noise Control Materials:
Questions? Your INC Sales Engineer is ready to provide answers, planning help, application tips — whatever you need! Call us at 1-800-954-1998, send Email, or fill out a Request For Quotation — whatever is easiest for you.
Contact Us about Acoustical Convoluted Foam